Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
1. Gather testing data for recurring daily, monthly, and quarterly report for both internal and external customers.
2. Work closely with management to develop specialized, one-off reports, as requested.
3. Recognize trends in data and provde insight regarding potential causes.
4. Analyze data, identify improvement opportunities, and offer recommendations for improvement.
5. Performs other duties as directed.
1. College Degree
2. Must have advanced data skills including use of Excel, Outlook, Word, Power 3. Point, Access, and Crystal
4. Specifically, must have experience setting-up formulas, charts, graphs, and pivot tables
5. Ability to multi-task / work on multiple projects simultaneously
6. Good communication and advanced presentation skills
7. Ability to analyze data, develop fact-based opinions of the relationships within that data, and present ideas / recommendations for resolving issues