UL Transaction Security is a member of the UL Family of Companies. Founded in 1894, UL is a premier safety company with more than a century of proven history, leading the world in enhancing safe living and working environments, facilitating global trade and serving as a trusted source of information and knowledge. UL employs over 11,000 professionals who work in over 100 countries.
The Transaction Security division of UL extends this safety mission statement from the physical world to safety and security in the digital world. UL Transaction Security focusses on securing and certifying large, mission critical digital transaction infrastructures such as mobile, payment and ticketing networks and infrastructure. UL provides in-depth technical advisory services, testing and certification services and accredited testing platforms to relevant stakeholders in the market.
The Senior Technical Analyst performs test activities and manages the internal or external customer independently. The TS Senior Technical Analyst is responsible for the customer satisfaction of the test deliverables and enables a smoothly running testing, validation or certification process. This includes using test (automation) tools, analyzing and validating test results and reporting to the customer. The Senior Technical Analyst participates in the development of test procedure documents, test specifications and test tools as well.
All job responsibilities from the TS Technical Analyst, and:
1. Responsible for test deliverables and customer satisfaction
2. Applies SLA (Service Level Agreements/ timestamps) to projects and report frequently on progress of the work
3. Perform quality control to ensure the highest quality for our customers
4. Masters the technical specifications of the products being tested and the test (automation) tools being used
5. Provides support to Technical Analysts with lesser experience, ‘learning-on-the-job’ and checks on the quality of their deliverables are key
6. Contribute to knowledge development by sharing knowledge trough presentation and documentation, writing white papers and train team members
7. Support customers, define testing strategies and support sales process
8. Maintain/improve technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, obtaining applicable certifications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of the art practices and participating in professional societies and cross-departmental task forces
9. Performs other duties as directed
Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical discipline plus 3-5 years of directly related experience. Experience in test procedures and test tools of ULTS or similar experience is required. Experience in managing customers is a plus.