Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
The role will work as part of a team to support and configure our software for the customer. This role will focus on the more technical elements of the Implementation which will require working knowledge of SQL and authoring of data collection forms using XML.
Key Tasks and Deliverables
Consultancy and support
Experience: Minimum commercial experience of 2 years. Experience in software implementation and / or support. The field of Sustainability (both management and reporting) is a distinct advantage.
Education: The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent.
Required skills, knowledge and characteristics:
• Approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way
• Consistently high quality of work and demonstrates strong professional standards
• Results-focused, understanding what is important to customers and committed to achieving goals.
• Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and personal organization
• Strong communication skills - handles customer situations with thought and confidence
• Displays integrity - is sincere in own behavior and in dealings with others
• Self-motivated, recognizes own strengths and weaknesses, and is committed to personal development
• Comfortable with technical terminology.