- Analyzes project or program objectives to determine methodology and development plan;
- Collects data from a variety of sources, evaluates and interprets data and draws conclusions;
- Prepares and drafts technical documents and reports;
- Liaise and coordinate with different parties, such as clients and internal team for program;
- Review report, evaluates performance of programs to standards and recommends corrective actions;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Degree holder in Science/ Product Testing/ Engineering or equivalent disciplines;;
- Experience in merchandising / laboratory testing industry is an advantage
- Proactive and flexible, adaptable to pressure and changes;
- Good analytical and presentation skills;
- A team player with good sense of customer focus, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed