Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
1. Identify and grow opportunities for UL to work with Government entities like PSUs, utilities and Municipalities.
2. Prior experience to work with government, either at State or Central level.
3. Identify new channel partners across all industries where UL has a presence.
4. Provide assistance to management on potential business needs and follows-up on existing Government departments requirements.
5. Responds effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues, focuses on sustaining customer satisfaction and loyalty by maintaining a relationship with the customer.
6. Develop researching techniques to identify prospective customers/channel partners and to identify the decision makers in the prospective organizations.
7. Assists in cross selling/up-selling opportunities.
8. Performs other duties as directed.
9. Year of experience 8-10 years.
Grow and Achieve:- Growth and development are part of our DNA. Our working environment is a launch pad for our employees to excel. Your growth will be supported with targeted development, rewards and recognition programs, so that you can maximize your potential. We also provide an extremely employee friendly environment, with benefits such as
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor degree in Engineering), or a related disciplines plus generally 8-10 years of relevant experience in handing business development or sales activity.Knowledgeable in new product development and portfolio management concepts.Demonstrated ability on how to develop a business.