Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centred on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
This role is hybrid based out of our Northbrook, IL office
As our global footprint and customer base continue to grow, we are looking to hire a Senior HR Data Analyst with a background in Talent Acquisition & Talent Management systems to join our global HRIS team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of HRIS & Analytics, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and updating UL Solutions HRIS System and supporting the migration to Oracle Cloud.
In this role, you will be a key member of the HRIS & Analytics team and have the ability to positively influence decision-making at all levels of the organization by providing proactive, intuitive, sophisticated analytics and reporting.
• University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree) in Human Resources, Information Technology, Business, or a related disciplines plus a minimum of (6) years of relevant experience.
• Experience with Oracle is highly preferred. Expertise required in MS Office with advanced knowledge of Excel/v-look-up and pivot tables.
• Experience working with HR compliance and regulatory issues.
• Strong quantitative knowledge and experience; comfortable with assuming technical ownership of data and applying qualitative assessments of the information.
• Strong records maintenance and organizational skills required
• Knowledge of recruitment process and major HRIS Cloud systems (Oracle, Workday etc.)
• Good data management skills
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal. Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com
UL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female/Minority/disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please review the EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review the following additional documents:
Right to Work Poster (English)
Applicant Data Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Software Powered by iCIMS