Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
Apply experience and knowledge to identify problems; work within established procedures under moderate supervision to support UL’s sales professionals in all administrative processes, including quote generation, order processing and booking, post-sales customer service support and anywhere else administrative assistance is required.
▪ Engage with customers via telephone or electronic inquiries for the purpose of taking orders, order fulfilment, or admin-related post-sales activities
▪ Develop and share quotes for specified categories of leads using standardized pricing tools
▪ Process orders into the ERP after quote acceptance, ensure clients receive follow-up of sent quotes and assist in turning quotes into orders
▪ Support account managers and owners by performing administrative-related tasks
▪ Track previous orders and supply data from internal data sources when directed by account owners and representatives to facilitate deeper knowledge of accounts and account opportunities
▪ Support post-sale inquiries received through either phone, email, or "contact us" form submissions with respect to invoicing, multiple listing, name/address changes, file transfers, myUL support queries, FUS estimates, file/volume withdrawals, reinstatements, alternate listing, Product iQ support etc.
▪ 2+ years of related experience (Sales, Customer Service, Sales Support)
▪ Associates Degree. 4 Year Degree desired
▪ Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), and CRM software
▪ Business acumen and a sufficient understanding of business sales processes
▪ Strong communication and administrative skills
▪ Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) desired
UL has COVID-19 protocols and policies in place to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and clients. Effective November 1, 2021, the company mandates that employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment (except where prohibited by law), subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com.
UL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female/Minority/disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please review the EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review the following additional documents: