Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
Works within the standard operating procedures under moderate degree of supervision within the area of expertise to promote and enable adoption and implementation of TIC products and services, evaluate and analyze customer needs, and best position UL to win future work.
▪ Uses knowledge and relationships from guiding post-sales implementation of TIC products / services to collaborate with account owner on renewal strategy and inform planning for expansion opportunities
▪ Coordinates post-sale activities to ensure customers are meeting TIC certification requirements and product or service adoption timelines
▪ Serves as a single point of contact for post-sales services and ongoing relationship support for assigned customer contacts
▪ Builds trust, transparency, and loyalty with customer contacts; Directs feedback internally when appropriate
▪ Connects customer personnel to relevant UL personnel (account managers, Sales Executives/Inside Sales Executives, delivery teams and engineers, etc.) when applicable
▪ Takes ownership of a variety of product, investment, and technical issues and ensure complete resolution from the customer’s perspective
▪ Supports implementation and fulfilment teams to deliver solution to customer post-sale
▪ Collaborates with internal resources until an issue is resolved and communicated to customer
▪ Provides input to account manager, Sales Executives/Inside Sales Executives, and Solution Architect (where appropriate) to inform renewals and sales strategy
▪ Builds an internal UL problem solving network, works under moderate guidance and engages internal personnel to problems, improve delivery, etc.
▪ Performs other duties as directed.
Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in business, engineering, or related field. Equivalent experience will also be considered
▪ Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), and CRM software
▪ 2+ years of related experience
▪ Previous experience in customer facing job, ideally with senior and executive-level customer contacts
▪ Business acumen and understanding of business sales processes
UL has COVID-19 protocols and policies in place to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and clients. Effective November 1, 2021, the company mandates that employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment (except where prohibited by law), subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com.
UL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female/Minority/disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please review the EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review the following additional documents: