Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
Works within the standard operating procedures under moderate degree of supervision within the area of expertise to promote and enable adoption and implementation of TIC products and services, evaluate and analyze customer needs, and best position UL to win future work.
▪ Uses knowledge and relationships from guiding post-sales implementation of TIC products / services to collaborate with account owner on renewal strategy and inform planning for expansion opportunities
▪ Coordinates post-sale activities to ensure customers are meeting TIC certification requirements and product or service adoption timelines
▪ Serves as a single point of contact for post-sales services and ongoing relationship support for assigned customer contacts
▪ Builds trust, transparency, and loyalty with customer contacts; Directs feedback internally when appropriate
▪ Connects customer personnel to relevant UL personnel (account managers, Sales Executives/Inside Sales Executives, delivery teams and engineers, etc.) when applicable
▪ Takes ownership of a variety of product, investment, and technical issues and ensure complete resolution from the customer’s perspective
▪ Supports implementation and fulfilment teams to deliver solution to customer post-sale
▪ Collaborates with internal resources until an issue is resolved and communicated to customer
▪ Provides input to account manager, Sales Executives/Inside Sales Executives, and Solution Architect (where appropriate) to inform renewals and sales strategy
▪ Builds an internal UL problem solving network, works under moderate guidance and engages internal personnel to problems, improve delivery, etc.
▪ 2+ years of related experience
Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in business, engineering, or related field
▪ Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), and CRM software
▪ Previous experience in customer facing job, ideally with senior and executive-level customer contacts
Mission: For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
People: Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
Grow & achieve: We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
Total Rewards: All employees at UL are eligible for bonus compensation. UL offers a generous 401k matching structure of up to 5% of eligible pay. Additionally, we invest an additional 4% into your retirement saving fund after your first year of continuous employment. We provide Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts and Health Savings Accounts that UL contributes to twice per year! Depending on your role, you can work with your manager on flexible working arrangements. We also provide employees with paid time off including vacation, holiday, sick and volunteer time off.
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com.
UL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female/Minority/disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please review the EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review the following additional documents: