Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with a common purpose: to make the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place. Science is in our DNA; we are endlessly curious and passionate about seeking and speaking the truth. We take delight in knowing that our work makes a meaningful contribution to society, and we are proud that our culture is centered on integrity, collaboration, inclusion and excellence. UL stands at the forefront of technological advancement, and we are continually challenged to find new ways to foster innovation and positive change. Satisfying? Yes. Exciting? Absolutely!
Under supervision, the Customer Success Specialist serves as an additional point of contact to an account that also has a primary point of contact assigned (account ownership role) in a pre-sale, sale, or post-sale for existing clients/customers. Supports the client relationship by demonstrating product/service features to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximize value from the product(s). May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer’s desired result.
1. Supports the client relationship by demonstrating product/service features to help the customer achieve specific business results and maximum value from the product(s).
2. Supports client account satisfaction, account growth by effectively responding to client sensitive and urgent issues. May recommend specific solutions to achieve customer's desired result.
3. Meet with prospects to identify and qualify their needs including understanding decision makers, delivery timeframe, budget status, challenge and pain points, and competition status.
4. Provides value propositions to clients, prepares quotes or reviews quotes prepared by others, and closes sales by assisting Account Ownership roles by getting prospects commitment with little or no supervision.
5. Performs other duties as directed.
6. Read and follow the Underwriters Laboratories Code of Conduct, and follow all physical and digital security practices
Higher Secondary Education and two years of directly related experience.Demonstrated ability to use various PC-based software packages for basic wordprocessing, graphics, and spreadsheets. Strong communication skills are required.
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com.
UL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female/Minority/disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please review the EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review the following additional documents: