This summer, you could be:
- Performing safety and non-safety certification inspections in accordance with UL performance standards and requirements.
- Interpreting and analyzing test results against UL requirements, verifying the accuracy of manufacturers’ measuring equipment and reviewing production and inspection records.
- Communicating with manufacturers and customers while promoting the benefits of new and existing services.
- Providing technical assistance in several product categories and/or inspection methods.
- Maintaining logs for scheduling inspections, time, and expenses.
- Performing various calculations in multiple engineering areas such as electrical, mechanical, chemical, and/or fire protection.