Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Under minimal supervision, will be responsible for developing, managing, maintaining and growing client relationships by satisfying their business goals and technical needs in a professional, expeditious and cost effective manner. The primary responsibility is to provide strategic guidance to potential and existing clients by working with the sales and operations team in various regions to provide excellent customer service. This position works hand in hand with the Strategic Account Managers and Sales team on the development of customized client solutions, program management related to on-boarding of new client programs and on-going development/enhancements of existing client programs.
The position reports to the Global Client Services Manager, and is responsible for planning of goals and objectives in support of senior leadership.
1. Actively develop programs to ensure client goals and objectives are being met and working on the successful implementation of larger programs including managing the transition and handover of new clients from Sales teams. Develop program work documents to ensure program steps and tools can be operationalized. Refine and enhance work documents as needed.
2. Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients to promote business growth and profitability. Support Client Services teams in investigating and enhancing service delivery challenges related to performance, invoicing, reporting and technical questions, or general client service levels, serving as the primary voice of the client.
3. Help in the development of Program Requirements that are clearly documented, communicated, and updated throughout the organization.
4. Collaborate and coordinate with Operations, Support Services, Quality Assurance, Sales, Business Development and other affiliated stakeholders to ensure that clients experience superior service and program parameters are being met .
5. Prepare client proposals, report specifications, technical information, and leverage data to add value for client programs and drive continuous improvement.
6. Provides guidance and resolves escalated issues for new and existing clients.
7. Updates supervisor on client program status – revenue, challenges and opportunities. Recommend improvements to process and programs internally to Operations and externally with clients.
8. Performs other duties as directed.